- A desktop license allows fonts to be installed on a computer. Fonts then can be utilized in desktop publishing software (such as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Word, etc.). The desktop license is a one-off payment and measured by the number of users having the font installed.
- A web license allows fonts to be embedded on one website via self-hosting. The web license is a one-off payment and measured by the monthly page views a website receives.
- An app license allows fonts to be embedded into one app. The app license is a one-off payment and measured by the number of downloads the app is expected to receive.
- A social media license allows fonts to be used for social media accounts with a high number of followers. The social media license is measured by the number of followers and only available as an addition to a desktop license. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- A broadcast license allows the fonts to be utilized for TV, cinema, and streaming. The broadcast license is measured by the region that the fonts will be broadcasted to. Don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information.
- A comprehensive corporate license grants unlimited usage of fonts across all mediums and is tailored for larger organizations. Please get in touch for further details.