- A desktop license allows fonts to be installed on computers to be utilized in desktop publishing software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and so on. Desktop licenses are one-off payments and measured by the number of users installing and using the fonts.
- A web license allows fonts to be embedded on one website via self-hosting. Web licenses are one-off payments and measured by the monthly page views a website receives.
- An app license allows fonts to be embedded into one app. App licenses are one-off payments and measured by the number of downloads the app is expected to receive.
- A social media license is an add-on to our desktop license. It allows fonts to be used commercially on social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook. Social media licenses are one-off payments and are measured by the total number of followers across all platforms combined.
- A broadcast license allows the fonts to be utilized for TV, cinema, and on streaming platforms such as Netflix or HBO. Broadcast licenses are measured by the regions the fonts will be broadcasted to. Please get in touch for more information and pricing.
- Our comprehensive corporate license grants unlimited usage of fonts across various platforms and mediums and is tailored for larger organizations. Please get in touch for more information and pricing.